Diplomate in Small Animal Surgery
The Animal Medical Centre is the largest private emergency and referral hospital in the Netherlands. Our aim is to improve the quality of life of pet animals by offering specialist, emergency and critical care services, 24 hours a day, 7 days per week. The hospital is currently staffed with 10 specialists and 6 residents in training for 3 different specialties, 25 veterinarians and 70 veterinary technicians.
We are housed in a in a new modern building (2010, 1800 square feet), and supplied with all the modern equipment for diagnosis (including CT and MRI) and treatment in small animal medicine. The hospital is located in Amsterdam, the colorful, creative and dynamic capital of the Netherlands.
The department of soft tissue surgery performs approximately 1000 procedures on a yearly base. We cover all fields of soft tissue surgery. Patients are treated in close cooperation with the internal medicine, radiology, emergency clinic and other departments of our clinic. Our surgery department consists of 2 specialists, 1 fulltime resident and 6 vettechs.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, motivated colleague to join our team. We offer 32-40 hours/week with participation in evening and weekend services.
· An ECVS / ACVS Diplomate. Candidates who have completed an approved residency program are also invited to apply.
· Interested in soft tissue surgery.
· Proficient in minimal invasive surgery.
· Quality-oriented and works based on evidence-based medicine.
· Willing to learn to speak and write Dutch.
· Flexible, disciplined, straightforward and has good communication skills.
· A challenging job in an open, professional, and collegial working environment.
· The opportunity to be part of a large, modern and multidisciplinary medical centre for companion animals.
· Excellent Payment and working condition.
Are you the colleague we are looking for? Apply via the link below