Update 20 July 2021
Please read the measures below carefully in preparation for your visit.
- It is allowed to go to the consultation room with a maximum of one owner for the treatment or examination of your animal.
- You may take a seat in the designated chair in the consultation room.
- If it is not possible to keep 1.5 meters away, for example because you come closer to your animal, we might ask you to wear a mouth mask. So just in case, always bring a mask to the clinic.
- To limit the risk of contamination as much as possible, we use a maximum of two owners per pet in the waiting room.
The following basic rules continue to apply:
- Having a cold, (persistent)coughing, a sore throat or a fever? We would like you to have your pet accompanied by another person.
- Please disinfect your hands when entering our clinic. You can use our disinfecting sprays (alcohol) at the entrance.
- Keep a distance of 1.5 meters from other waiting pet owners in the waiting room.
- We prefer payment by card. We will email you the receipt.